ページ

2012/10/17

about

Welcome to my blog, "WILL THAT BE ALL?"

This blog will contain posts on various mathematical subjects.

Nearly for 2 years, I have been posting memoranda of the probability theory on my website ( Mathematical Finance by Japanese), and have just finished it recently. Since then, I have been taking a break.

Though I have shut down a bulletin board on my website, I would like to respond to some questions, and write some articles which I gave up addressing on my website, as they are not related to the main issue.

For a change, I will also post just something in my life, impressions of books that I have finished reading recently, authors whom I have been interested in, some photos and pictures which I have taken, and so on.

Any feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated.

1 件のコメント: