ページ

2013/11/23

coffee break 6

I finished "Batman Arkham city" on PS3. I have already played "Batman Arkham asylum" in last year and now I am playing the second time on PC. 

One of the thing which I was charmed is cool motions in the battles of Batman.

Of course the player has to accurately push the buttons which enable the motion. However, the cool motions or combos will succeed by pushing buttons gently in these games.

The timing at which I (feeling impatiently) find myself pushing the buttons is slightly overquicker than the timing at which nice players recognize. From the result, the number of times pushing the buttons are too many.

Cool motions or combos are needed appropriate pushing operation times and accurate timings. Action games are quite difficult, but much exciting for me.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿