ページ

2016/11/08

coffee break 13 (the graphic card)

I bought a new graphic card nvidia geforce gtx1070 recently.

I have used amd radeon r9-280x.
Unfortunately on r9-280x Batman arkham knight crashes almost surely,
if I make the graphic level of my display monitor cheapest.

Many people says different types of the error reason on web and
my pc does not have a newest hardware configuration.  
I thought one of reasons was a lack of memories in the graphic card.
(the memories of r9-280x is 3gb and my PC is 16gb.)

Despite I worried about errors caused by the graphic driver (changing from amd to nvidia),
the change of the card went successfully.

The new card gtx1070 gives me playing the game comfortably.
(the memories of gtx1070 is 8gb.)

I remember that a few years ago, when I could not play TorchLight 2 by intel HD graphics on mother board, I bought the garaphic card radeon HD7750.



***
I have heard that gtx1070 being configured micron memories has OC issues.
By GPU-Z, my gtx1070 has micron memories.(orz)









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿