ページ

2017/01/12

coffee break 15 (Happy new year)

Although this winter vacation was long, as I was very busy, I could not do anything.

Despite I bought many games, some of the packages are not open.
It is easy to buy games, but it is difficult to complete a game.

Hyper light drifter
final fantasy X/X-2
Dying light
Shu
Assassin's creed 3
Assassin's creed chronicles china
Dust force
Zup2

Now I am playing "salt and sanctuary" .
It is called 2D clone of "Dark souls" .

All enemies are very strong, even tiny enemies in fields kill my character easily.
The salts which my character has are deprived,
and by second death before getting back the salts, my salts (experiences) vanish.

As the sense of loss of the salts is much huge,
I thought I wanted to throw away the game many times.
(However, I am still playing the game. )

Actually it is the feelings same as "Dark souls" .
(Lost, lost, lost, .........)








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿